Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School for Teachers and Staff

Well, today was my first day back to work since June 13th.  I must have been really anxious last night, because I could not sleep.  I tossed and turned all night long thinking about all of the work I needed to do.

We had meetings the first half of the day.  We reviewed last year's data, welcomed new staff members, and caught up with the returning staff.

For the 2nd half of the day, we were able to work in our classrooms.  I got just about my entire classroom finished and ready for the students.

Needless to say, I came home and went right to sleep.  Whew!  What a day!  I finished some Health Lesson Plans for the first unit and posted the homework for August 29th.  You can check the homework at http://new.schoolnotes.com/anfletcher.  Feel free to subscribe to receive updates.

Tomorrow, I'll be in meetings for most of the day with only about 2 hours to work on my room.